Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chelsey bridal shower game




I found this today, it is from my Sister-in-Law's bridal shower that Sarah and I hosted. Before people entered the romm we had them fill out a small card asking for an adjective, number, occupation, ect. I thought I would share this with you all because we found this to be so funny, and a lot of you were asking for a copy of it.



"Once upon a time in a land far, far away, a customer service representative met a lovely maiden in a rocketship. It was peace at first sight. Suddenly his nose was drawn to a beautifull woman too dangerous for mere words. He was overcome with sillyness and was sure that he had found the women he was destined to share his pink rose with. It didn't seem like long- it only 17 years before Aaron got down on one arm and proposed by smirking her with his chello, and Chelsey readily said sweet!!
In just a few short centuries they will be heading to the ship for the honeymoon of a life time. While there, they will likely be attacked by a charging spatula, which Aaron will fend off with a baby. After they return they will live in a red igloo in zimbabwe where they will raise their 21 kids, including 9 sets of twins, which will transport to various activities in their blue purple elephant. And so the shall live happily ever after."

If you didn't get it already, it was a mad libs game. So anything that sounds out of place was added by a guest. Fun random fact about the the 3rd sentance, the day Aaron and Chelsey met, Aaron broke his nose playing frisbee. I guess she is dangerous. Jk. Hope you enjoyed this. Also the picture is from the bachelorette party, because I couldn't find the bridal shower pictures.

1 comment: