Wednesday, September 1, 2010
To Save A Life
We watched “How to Save a Life” the other day, I really liked it. I think it addresses some very important issues, such as: Suicide, in groups, leadership, life, ect. Even though the covered a lot of ground, I don’t think it was to spread. The story flowed very well. I did have a problem with some of the “Jesus talk” and some of the “worldly” things they brought it. I don’t think every movie has to be totally Christian, I do believe they add some unnecessary stuff. I think it is incredible how much you can change the world by just being a friend. I have definitely learned that one this year. It is an important message to send, especially to the youth of today. Also I liked how he gave up some of his dream to do what was really important. It was very well done for a first film. Overall I would give it 3.5 to a 4. If you watch expect to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment