
Today is Ryan's Birthday!! He is no longer a teenager. It is amazing how fast time really does go by. It seems like yesterday, that we were playing beaning babies, building forts, and having water fights. It has been such an amazing blessing to have been your younger sister. Ever since I could remember we have done everything together. By birth we are family, by choice we are best friends. You have always been a roll model to me. I use to think that when I grow up I want to be like Ryan. You always dreamed big and never thought anything was impossible. You have always been in the word and trusting in God and often you have, by an example, encouraged me to seek a closer relationship with God. I enjoy being around you. No one can make me laugh more. I am so thankful that God put you in my life. I love you so much.


Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could get to know you.
ReplyDeleteAww, that was so sweet Amie! You two are a wonderful example of what a brother/sister relationship should look like! I admire you two! Happy Birthday Ryan!
ReplyDelete-Destiny :)
PS. I had no clue you had a blog! I'll have to start following you ;)
I love how you're in every picture, I wouldn't have it any other way. <3 you girl.
ReplyDeleteKolten- :)
ReplyDeleteDestiny- Thank you. I am very blessed to have such an amazing brother and a good relationship with him.
Ryan- Love you too. My favorite picture is the one when we are little and you have your arm around me. <3